Ok, first of all i'm sick as shit. I have a nasty ass cough, a sore throat, & a major headache. Swine? Idk, let us pray.
Anyways, thats even more of a reason for me too find a boo like asap. Its getting cold and I kinda want that dude to be there just for extra warmth & cuddling and all that boo-loving shit. I mean I have a few dudes that I talk to, but its nothing more than sex. They know that & so do I. That's fine and all when you need a quickie after class or something but I want more now. I don't think I can handle a full blown relationship right now simply because I'm constantly busy with school, clubs, and family issues. I know I would'nt be able to put aside enough time for a boyfriend and it would eventually fall apart. Am I wrong for wanting something in between tho? Just a dude to come lay next to me and spoon for a little bit (no forking). A dude to talk to, maybe go out with from time to time, but don't have to answer to him or claim him...
=/.
That's what I want to, but it's lik are you wrong for wanting or looking.
And guys want that too but they never really admit; the ones who say they want that are all about games.
you aren't wrong at all it's mos def boo season and I'm looking right along with you.