True! It's cute as hell, but it's definitely lookin like those two. I think that style is dope..but hard to do without looking like a biter
Another Side Hair Shaver....I Like This Though....Go Keisha
She's really coming into her own, I mean she's happy, confident about her career, more positive, etc. But she's always been one to change her hair a lot, but I didn't expect her to cut it again because she was growing it out. It's cute, though!
im digging it...
Post a Comment
True! It's cute as hell, but it's definitely lookin like those two. I think that style is dope..but hard to do without looking like a biter
Another Side Hair Shaver....I Like This Though....Go Keisha
She's really coming into her own, I mean she's happy, confident about her career, more positive, etc. But she's always been one to change her hair a lot, but I didn't expect her to cut it again because she was growing it out. It's cute, though!
im digging it...