Wow, so this fuckface supposedly comes out and admits that he lied about Michael Jackson molesting him in 1993, according to unknown sources.
Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. ” I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now i can’t tell Michael how much i’m sorry and if he will forgive me ”.Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, “If I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…
Under the influence of a controversial father (Jordan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis.Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer’s genitals.” Now for the first time i can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.”
Well thanks for telling the truth...16 years later...after michael is already dead, & youve already spent the $22 Mil you extorted out of him on dirty wife beaters & expensive condos.
I'm upset, but this is the kind of world we live in. When bastards make their money off the hard work and struggles of others. smh.
Fuck that kid, yo.
That's all I've got to say.
he definitely should have come forward once he realized it was wrong, BUT
its been proven over and over that young children can be persuaded by adults in their lives that something happened to them that actually didnt.
source??... if tru then i'm tight as fuck, this piece of shit basically killed him
Whether or not this comes from a reliable source, I never believed MJ abused anyone. I suspected this sort of thing, it's a shame.
thats so sad.. *SMH*
it took for some1 to lose their life for the truth to come out...
fucked up world we live in ... =(
now i really wish he gets raped FOR REAL (by a dozen trannies....!!) karmas a bitch!
That's hella fucked up! Wow, I wonder does he feel bad or what. I mean, at long as the money was there, he slept thru the night, but as soon as the well ran dry, and MJ wasn't there anymore to keep it wet, he had to confess.
girrrrl! becuz, he's a lier. ok, maybe that was cruel. i mean, he was a child. i take that back, i hope his daddy gets raped in the booty. make that lie they told into reality!
omg, if you do go take lots&lots of pictures and enjoy it for me lol
I could never live with myself.
Look in the mirror and purposely break it. Like, wtf!