& this is why i wish had a dick sometimes..


so i could do this to dumb bitches.
ugh, bad day. interview went well tho.
its raining & i'm annoyed.
i guess i'll put new music on the pod & take a long bubble bath.

-eassy.

9 Responses so far.

  1. okay sweets, i fixed the problem.
    btw i love your page! so creative.

  2. Steez says:

    lmfao , i like tha way you think beautiful ! ahaha

  3. Jia says:

    This shit is hilarious!

  4. K. Michel says:

    Can't you slap 'em with your titties, Miss Fee? Would that hurt?

  5. AUDREY says:

    lol @ how many times i've seen this picture.

    smh.
    this shit is so funny when you look at her face.

  6. Lmao! Oh how I wish that could be my phone's wallpaper!

  7. lol...this is silly as hell....lmao...I dont know what to even say about this type of ish....lol...damn..and I see you do graphics....dope...I do to...page is extra sick..but good ass blog...lol