LMFAOOOOO I CANT BREATHEEE!!!!!



LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I think some bullets are in order perhaps? (PAUSE THE MUSIC DOWN THERE v)

  • Bitch, I CANT see your halo because im blinded by those shiny ass bald spots on that thing you call a headline.
  • The attempted sexyness throughout this video has reached new levels of EPIC FAIL!
  • DEAD @ him opening his shirt revealing them discolored mantitties.
  • That pose @1:48 made jabba the hut turn in his grave.
  • Hun, do you even know the lyrics?
  • Im not one to talk, but how you doing mad chicken head neck rolls in this video with no neck?
  • Why you squeezing your titties together son?
  • I bet he don't be goin off like that for Jesus at church tho.
  • Please, i beg you to stop the mantittery. end.

video via http://www.shessofly.com/



EDIT: I cant even be mad anymore. hes so serious. im still fuckin DYINNNNNGGGGG! LOST CONCIOUSNESS @ 2:43.

5 Responses so far.

  1. king bee. says:

    lmfao .


    he needs to assinate himself ! that's awful!

  2. AUDREY says:

    lmfoa.
    oh lord.
    when will the fuckery end.
    =/

  3. keeko. says:

    hahahhaha
    OMG
    he loooks so serious


    funny shit

  4. oh no, its the black! .. nvm =]

  5. Ashley says:

    Oh snap, he got a whole channel! LOL.