My Twittascope: Pisces
You may be on an emotional roller coaster today, but it probably won't be too worrisome or scary. It's just that you feel stable one minute and off balance the next. There is relationship tension early in the day and then it's quite convivial a little while later. Don't bank on any one point of view; just give the process a bit more time and watch it morph back into its opposite. Sunday, June 28, 2009
thats exactly how im feeling right now. I gotta go do laundry n stuff, but when I get back i'll blog about my colon cleanse, workout, diet plan. I've decided to drop a couple lb'z. 4real4real this time. lmfao. bye.
ps. i <3 my followers.
thanks for the compliment, your is hot too.
Ha! You're a pisces too? Nice.
girl these things are true for me at least twice a week
yours*