Damn, i haven't been on this shit in weeeks. I just felt like
bloggin today. I already handled my business for today, so i
pretty much don't have shit else to do (Unless somebody calls
me up on some random spur of the moment shit). But
anyways, i have a lot of things to get off my chest..
First off, i'm mad as shit they didn't have the gold
n silver blazers i wanted at the mall. But eh' i'll probably end
up spending that money on some jewelry & funnel cake at the
beach tomorrow. But lemme go wayyy back to like two weeks
ago at nationals.It didn't go as well as i planned =[. Im ranked
67th in the nation now. Its not that bad but i was expecting
more out of myself. Besides that though, Vegas was fun i guess,
i've been back since the 21st. The Strip was crazyy beautiful,
especially at night, (Minus the immigrants passing out porn
cards n shit on EVERY fuckin' block). I couldn't fully enjoy
it though. I had my mind and heart set on seeing Brian
...and that didn't happen.
I really don't understand...I mean i've been waiting for this
for the longest. Ever since we started talking again..in
January..and got together in February (020607). I think
that's probably what threw me off too, in debate..I spent alot of time
thinking about him..instead of my work. But, i was so ready to
be with him, and he wasn't there. I feel like i've been lied to..and
made a fooled of. And its not a good feeling.. Its the worst
feeling you could possibly have.. Indescribable really. I'm not
the type to cry over shit though. Not because i don't feel it..
because i really do..but its almost like i'm incapable of showing
emotion in that way. Even my moms used to tell me,
i never cried as a baby. Thats why she always used to call me
"stinky". Because babies normally cry when theyre hungry or
they need their diaper changed, but she was never able to tell
when i needed mine changed until it started smelling, lol.
But i digress. I guess its true what they say about love...its
for fools. I really don't think i'll ever fall in love again.
Every experience ive had with it hasnt been good. And the
only real encounter ive had with love has turned out to be
a bunch of bullshit. It makes me feel stupid & weak just thinking
about it. But hey, you live you learn i guess..right?
Anyways, me and my friend G (i'll leave it at that, because
he might get in trouble, lol) went out yesterday. We got
on the path and went to Harlem to get his haircut. I took
some pics on my phone, which are useless, because i cant
send 'em till i get a memory card. Then we hit 33rd st. He
bought me some chinese & then Icecream from ColdStone.
We just chilled, ate, and talked under NYC lights. It was
real cool. Mad kissin n' stuff. =x. This lady on the subway was
eye'n us hard as hell, so G put in some more tounge work to
give her a show lol. I forgot how cool he was, we hadn't
talked in so long. But anyways he came back to the house,
because my parent is in DC for work, and we chilled and
ect etc..=]
Did i mention i graduated!? Ceremony was cool, blah
blah blah. you know how that goes. Greg's bitchass didnt
show up..i'm still mad at that. =[.
Oh..me & kev talked last night. Mad cool dude. my
new manbew. Nah, hes cool to talk to though, and type cute.
Good thing my phone died last night, because i was
bout to give em the biz. :)
anywayss, i think that covers it all. I feel much better now.
-eassyyy.
word i feel you, love is a damn good feeling also bad when your heart is broken. so yea keep yo head up, no nigga is worth your tears.