I know I know, youre sick of hearing about Amber & Kanye. Well im NOT. So shutup and enjoy them. Theyre the most aesthetically appealing couple ive seen since Nas & Kelis.
yeah, I enjoy them as a couple too, I don't see why people, scratch that, women, are hating on her because she's with Kanye. It doesn't matter, I'm pretty sure she held her own ground prior to Yeezy. But anyway, they are the new nas and kelis, I just hope they don't go in the same direction...
yes, nipsey's from LA, I grew up right down the street from him, used to always see him trynna sell his mixtapes at the corner donut shop, so I wanted to support him, but he's letting fame get to his head.
yeah, I enjoy them as a couple too, I don't see why people, scratch that, women, are hating on her because she's with Kanye. It doesn't matter, I'm pretty sure she held her own ground prior to Yeezy. But anyway, they are the new nas and kelis, I just hope they don't go in the same direction...
yes, nipsey's from LA, I grew up right down the street from him, used to always see him trynna sell his mixtapes at the corner donut shop, so I wanted to support him, but he's letting fame get to his head.
do you have a twitter?